Contingent talent management (CTM) is powered by processes. Every part of the contingent staffing journey requires basic and repetitive tasks that must be completed correctly, but are not the highest and best use of your recruiting team’s skills and expertise:
- Doing background and reference checks
- Sending offer letters and onboarding information
- Re-entering data from one system to another
- Verifying signatures and other required items
- Knowing and Managing compliance requirements across your entire client base
This is why more healthcare organizations are adopting business process automation (BPA), which uses technology to handle routine tasks faster and more accurately to streamline workflows, improve productivity and free up recruiters for more high-touch and strategic work.
5 Process Improvements for HR
Automation was originally applied to single and simple tasks. Innovation made it possible to connect discrete tasks into end-to-end processes and aggregate data across systems to support better monitoring, analysis and better-informed decision making.
CTM automation generates productivity and process improvements across the healthcare HR organization including:
- Credentialing and Testing
- Integrations with MSPs and VMS
- Staffing and Payroll
4 Ways Contingent Talent Management Automation Saves Times & Money
Anything that makes these processes more efficient is a win. Automation makes it possible to scale performance improvements across the entire HR department, multiplying the bottom-line impact through:
- Reduced errors. Because data automation pulls information directly from the system, keying errors are dramatically reduced. And when an error is detected, it can be automatically corrected across the database.
- Less duplicate work and time spent searching. With one unified system, HR team members no longer have to do the same task in each siloed solution. Data automation also makes it faster to collect, verify and organize the job requisition and fulfillment information needed to comply with labor and compensation laws.
- Faster processing. Automated solutions continuously monitor status, autofill forms, prepare reports and send reminders faster than your team could. For example, a recruitment marketing tool makes it easy to track candidates and fill positions fast.
- More efficient communication. CTM automation enables you to send automatic reminders and other communications via multiple channels, including email and text. It also creates more self-service opportunities for applicants to get updates, schedule appointments and complete forms without interacting with HR staff unless they have a question or problem.
In the coming months, I’ll be taking a deeper dive into the above five process improvements that will help healthcare organizations be more efficient – because if there’s anything to remember with healthcare contingent staffing, it’s that minutes matter.
In the meantime, learn more about contingent talent management and using automation to get better results.