HealthcareSource has arrived in Arizona. Welcome bags are packed, badges are printed, and we are ready for Talent Symposium 2017.
My favorite part of the conference is connecting with our clients – learning with them and strengthening our partnership. Because we are at a crossroads for healthcare talent management, a new frontier, and we need to approach it together.
We’ve added some new aspects to this year’s Talent Symposium:
- An increased focus on thought leadership and trends, and more importantly, the way HealthcareSource solutions and services can help you adopt emerging best practices
- A whole new track dedicated to Talent Insights
- Our hackathon, where HealthcareSource engineers will work on updates you vote on during the conference
- An Executive Summit for senior HR leaders cosponsored with the American Hospital Association
- A Product Saloon where you can get hands-on previews of our latest features and product demos,
and interact with developers as they add new features right there on the spot
We’re excited about this year’s conference and the opportunity to help you get the most out of your HealthcareSource solutions while also expanding your skill sets in this changing world of healthcare talent management. Of course, there is also time to network and have fun at our Welcome Reception Sunday night and Tuesday’s Networking Reception. And don’t miss our special keynote guest speaker who will inspire us all to put your customers, your patients, first.
I look forward to seeing you from the keynote stage if I don’t see you sooner.
Attending or interested in Talent Symposium 2017? Post with and follow #TalentSymposium17.