Healthcare organizations are facing a tough talent market, where disengaged employees can often easily leave to work for a competitor down the street. Employee engagement can be key to strategically hiring, managing, retaining, and growing your workforce, and it even impacts the quality of care they provide. But too often, organizations approach this investment in their employees all wrong.
Employee engagement is about helping your workers find value in what they do every day. Check out these resources to help you evaluate your efforts, understand the value of this talent management tactic, and think about employee engagement differently:
- The Healthcare Employee Engagement Checkup [Quiz]
- Employee Engagement in Healthcare: It Takes 3
- Use Behavioral Assessments to Retain & Engage Healthcare Employees
- It’s Time to Change the Way We Talk About Employee Engagement [Video]
- 6 Healthcare Employee Engagement Trends eBook