Just like technology, recruiting is constantly changing. Some millenials might look at that old record player you still have and wonder what it is. Same goes for that huge cell phone you used to carry around with an antenna. Let’s face it, the modern day teenager will not think youre cool if youre caught using a flip phone! But sometimes it’s difficult to keep up with the ever-changing world of technology.
Recruiting is ever-changing, too. In the recruiting world, last year’s goal might not be this year’s top priority, which is why we conduct surveys. Its important to understand how HR professionals are addressing their goals. When HealthcareSource and ASHHRA conducted the Healthcare HR Initiatives for 2012, almost 400 HR professionals participated, which gave us a great range of results.
There was one question in particular that all respondents answered the same way. When we asked, What are your current HR initiatives to improve patient satisfaction, 100% of the participants responded with?”, the top answer was, Improve employee satisfaction to increase patient satisfaction. This result led David Szary, founder of LEAN Human Capital & The Recruiter Academy, to conclude that since the economy is getting better this means the demand for talent outweighs the supply of talent. Once recruiters are aware of this trend and recognize that employee satisfaction is the top goal for their healthcare organizations, they can then help their organizations focus on achieving it. But you have to prioritize your goals. According to David, at LEAN Human Capital their job is to help recruiters put together a project plan and keep it visible.
So now it’s LEAN Human Capital’s turn to survey recruiters. They launched their 2013 Recruitment Initiatives Survey to help YOU understand your recruitment initiatives for this upcoming year. I strongly encourage you to participate in LEANs 2013 Recruitment Initiatives Survey for the following reasons:
1. It will allow you to organize your recruiting goals for 2013 and determine what initiatives are necessary to accomplish those goals.
2. By understanding your recruiting initiatives, LEAN can help you improve your methods of streamlining your organizations goals with strategic objectives.
3. If you complete the survey, youll receive a complimentary white paper that identifies the top recruiting trends and initiatives of 2013.
4. The results will also help you learn how to align your recruiting initiatives with your organizations current recruiting strategies.
5. The survey is only 15 questions (will take less than 5 minutes to complete), and you’ll only have to wait until mid-December to see the results.
The 2013 Recruitment Initiatives Survey is a great way to recognize what the top initiatives are in order to achieve top results. Healthcare Teams and Corporate Teams are welcome to take the survey! Don’t miss out – participate today!
If you’d like to see the results from the HealthcareSource 2012 HCAHPS Readiness Survey – don’t miss a free webinar from HealthcareSource on 12/13! Can’t make that date? Register anyway and we’ll send you the recording!