In today’s market where a third of hospitals have an RN vacancy rate of more than 10% (according to Compdata Surveys), healthcare talent management professionals need to examine their organizations to see if their culture is doing its job.
Does your culture attract nurse candidates, or is it driving away some of the nurses you already have?
Take our quiz to find out if your team is creating an organizational culture that attracts and retains top nursing talent!
Read more from the Nurse Engagement Toolkit:
- State of Nursing 2017 (and Beyond) – Infographic
- Nurse Recruiting Strategies: 5 Culture Factors to Include
- 4 Ways to Recruit & Retain Engaged Nurses Who Love Their Jobs
- How Nurse Managers Can Revive One-on-One Meetings
- Study Reveals Nurse Job Satisfaction Is an Area for Concern
- How to Help Your Nurses Transition from RN to BSN
- The Key to Nurse Engagement? A Collaborative Staffing Model