This Nurses Week, your healthcare organization shouldn’t merely thank the nurses for their dedication. While you should still be sure to thank them, this is also a great time to examine if you are doing all you can to create an environment where nurses want to work, thrive, and grow their careers.
Our Nurse Engagement Toolkit gives healthcare talent management professionals resources for creating a culture and employer brand that will help you continue to attract, source, align, and develop highly engaged nursing teams.
- State of Nursing 2017 (and Beyond) – Infographic
- Nurse Recruiting Strategies: 5 Culture Factors to Include
- Does Your Organizational Culture Attract Nurses? [Quiz]
- 4 Ways to Recruit & Retain Engaged Nurses Who Love Their Jobs
- How Nurse Managers Can Revive One-on-One Meetings
- Study Reveals Nurse Job Satisfaction Is an Area for Concern
- How to Help Your Nurses Transition from RN to BSN
- The Key to Nurse Engagement? A Collaborative Staffing Model
Want to learn how talent management impacts nursing excellence? Download our white paper: Journey to Magnet Excellence®: How Talent Management Influences Nursing Distinction!