Healthcare recruiters and talent management professionals know that nurses play a vital role across many departments in any given healthcare organization. As the number of patients increases, so does the demand for these essential professionals. To properly understand the challenges you’re facing in attracting, hiring, training, and retaining nurse staff, you need a good understanding of the current and future landscape of nursing talent.
We’ve compiled the important information regarding the state of nursing talent in the infographic below.
And learn more about actionable steps you can take with our Nurse Engagement Toolkit.
Read more from the Nurse Engagement Toolkit:
- Nurse Recruiting Strategies: 5 Culture Factors to Include
- Does Your Organizational Culture Attract Nurses? [Quiz]
- 4 Ways to Recruit & Retain Engaged Nurses Who Love Their Jobs
- How Nurse Managers Can Revive One-on-One Meetings
- Study Reveals Nurse Job Satisfaction Is an Area for Concern
- How to Help Your Nurses Transition from RN to BSN
- The Key to Nurse Engagement? A Collaborative Staffing Model
Want to learn how talent management impacts nursing excellence? Download our white paper: Journey to Magnet Excellence®: How Talent Management Influences Nursing Distinction!