My decision to attend a conference usually comes down to one thing: the agenda. (Unless it’s somewhere warm, where there’s sun, surf, and sand. In those cases, I care way less about agendas).
We’re getting into the exciting part of the year where we start to finalize the agenda and speakers so that you know, well in advance, everything you’ll get to experience this fall. I hate to wish away the summer (especially after the winter we had here in Boston), but I seriously can. not. WAIT for Talent Symposium 2015 — the Annual HealthcareSource User Conference, coming to Orlando, Florida, October 25-28.
We’ve recently published the day-by-day agenda and the agenda-at-a-glance. We want you to have plenty of time to get approval and plan your trip to Orlando, so we’ve given you as many details as possible.
We heard your feedback, loud and clear. And in response, we’ve made some adjustments for this year’s conference with the goal of giving you MORE. A lot more — including (but not limited to):
- MORE ALL-NEW Sessions (50+) : Hear hot, new topics throughout the entire week. You’ll leave with fresh ideas to implement.
- MORE Peer-to-Peer Sessions (15+): Clients just like you, present innovative strategies for using HealthcareSource solutions.
- MORE Focus Groups: We want to hear from you! What new features would you like to see in our solutions? How do you feel about the current features? Share your opinions with our Product Management team.
- MORE Interactive Pre-Conference Workshops: Attend one of our in-depth, interactive workshops to learn: why the Certified in Healthcare Human Resources (CHHR) credential is valuable to you, how to draft a proposal to gain buy-in from senior leaders and the C-suite, how to become a Lean recruiter — you’ll even have the chance to earn your BLS certification!
- MORE Insightful Keynotes: As a member of the Advisory Board Company, HealthcareSource has access to exclusive presentations that will be presented by industry experts on the major business issues healthcare executives face — and the implications for HR and learning professionals.
- MORE Networking Time: You wanted more time to spend with your peers, partners, and HealthcareSource staff, and you’ve got more time. Longer breaks and additional networking opportunities are coming your way, including a wake-up walk/run before sessions start in the morning.
- MORE Repeat Sessions: Do you feel like you’re missing out on great sessions due to scheduling conflicts? Well, on the final day of the conference, we will repeat our most popular breakout sessions for your convenience.
You can identify which track is best for you and go full force down that path, mix and match along the way, or if you’re attending with colleagues, consider splitting up for a few sessions so you can soak in as much as possible and compare notes later. Or just hang out by the pool and ask other people what they learned. It’s called networking.
Sounds great, right? We’ll continue to add even more speakers and sessions to what you already see. Just think of it as more goodness and value for your time spent at the conference. Don’t miss your opportunity to learn and network with the best healthcare talent management & organizational development professionals. What are you waiting for? Register today!
P.S. If you have NO IDEA what Talent Symposium is, shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I can tell you all about it. I mean, I’m obviously going to tell you it’s AMAZING because I planned it…but I guess I’m biased?
Or you could just watch our customer testimonial video to hear all about it straight from your peers who have attended in the past:
These previous attendees are clearly speaking from the heart. (But I may or may not have incentivized them with some super sweet HealthcareSource swag). If you are so incredibly important and busy that you can’t spare a few minutes to watch a fun video, here’s the Reader’s Digest version: Talent Symposium is the annual HealthcareSource user conference comprised of educational sessions presented by the best and the brightest in healthcare talent management. And you should be there.