For those of you who don’t know me, my name is Andrea Chadis, Events Manager at HealthcareSource. For most of the year, I am responsible for planning all things related to our annual customer event, Talent Symposium. With that said, what I’m about to say might sound a bit strange, but I’m going to say it anyway.
I’m encouraging you to skip Talent Symposium 2016.
Yes, you read that correctly. You should definitely NOT attend the annual HealthcareSource user conference if you:
1. Know all of the latest best practices for HR and L&D
2. Are an expert-level user of all HealthcareSource solutions and services
3. Have a professional network that’s overloaded with industry knowledge
4. Don’t like to share your thoughts, ideas, and expertise with your colleagues and peers
5. Are afraid of having too much fun exploring historic Washington, DC
Does this list sound like you? No? GOOD — because we’d love to have you join us for this year’s conference!
Since we like lists and numbers (and we hope you do too), check out this infographic to see some of the reasons we want YOU to attend Talent Symposium 2016 November 6-9 at the JW Marriott in Washington, DC:
Register for Talent Symposium 2016 — The HealthcareSource Annual User Conference this November in Washington, DC. We hope to see you there!